Weston Vida’s mission is to celebrate the life we all love living in Southwest Broward! We do this by featuring local residents, showcasing local businesses, products and services; providing information to nourish mind, body and soul; and giving back to the community.
We are happy to offer you the opportunity to be part of Weston’s online lifestyle magazine. Our website and connected network of social media platforms caters to residents of Southwest Broward with a particular on those living in Weston – an affluent, educated, family orientated audience.
Advantages of Weston Vida’s Marketing Services:
- The opportunity to reach your customers with dynamic content that can be updated easily and quickly. We don’t simply offer ad space, we employ a social media platform that includes blogs, video blogs, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and email marketing to get the word out about your product or services. With social media, you are able to engage and develop relationships with your customers. Be part of the new media and reach your customers where they spend their time!
- Your company’s information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year – rather than quickly finding its way to the recycle bin!
- Access to marketing experts who understand the importance of integrating traditional marketing with next generation social media – and know how to make it work!
- Because we have minimal distribution costs and no printing fees – our marketing fees are reasonable!
Demographics of Weston and Weston Vida’s audience:
- Total Population: 65,237*
- Population 18 and up: 45,288**
- Population under 18: 20,045**
- Population 5 to 19 years: 12,363**
- Total Households: 21,282**
- Family Households (families): 17,299**
- Average Family Size: 3.40**
- For the population 25 yrs and older:
- Percent high school graduate or higher: 96%
- Percent bachelor’s degree or higher: 54.5%
In 2012, Money Magazine ranked Weston as the 63rd best place to live in America.
In 2010, Money Magazine ranked Weston 19th in America in the “Biggest Earners” category, with a median family income of $119,689.
In 2008, Money Magazine ranked Weston as the 73rd best place to live in America, making it the best place to live in the state of Florida.
Weston Vida’s audience demographics reflect the area’s demographics with slight differences:
Weston Vida’s largest audience segments are (in rank order) 1) females and males 35 – 44 years of age; and 2) females and males 45 to 49. (The city of Weston’s largest population segment is females and males 45 to 49.**)
Weston Vida’s audience is approximately 60% female. (The city of Weston’s female population is approximately 52%.**)
Take the next step!
Take advantage of our full range of marketing services designed to help you effectively reach your desired customers. Let our marketing and editorial experts help design the program that best fits your needs.
Contact us for a media kit and other details at firstname.lastname@example.org
For clients who would like to pay online, please use the convenience of PayPal (please contact us at email@example.com for pricing information):